Data Protection Declaration
Your personal data will be processed by the administrator:
name and surname,
in the case of self-employed persons, IČ, DIČ (hereinafter referred to as "personal data")
Purpose of Processing
The purpose of processing personal data is to fulfill the legal obligations of the controller arising from the content of the concluded contract between you as the buyer and the controller as the seller, and fulfill the legal obligations of the controller resulting from generally binding legal regulations.
Recipients of Personal Data
In justified cases, personal data processed for the fulfillment of obligations arising from special legal regulations may be transferred to law enforcement authorities. The administrator may also provide the personal information you provide to the following entities:
Depending on your choice of payment and shipping options, the data associated with your order can be transferred to:
Česká pošta, s.p., CZ47114983
DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o., CZ25683446
PPL CZ s.r.o., CZ25194798
Data transmission related to marketing services:
Facebook Ireland Limited, IE9692928F
Google Ireland Limited, IE6388047V
The legal reason here is the fulfillment of obligations under the concluded contract with the data subject and also the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party. Personal data belonging to a group of special categories of personal data shall not be transferred.
Obligation to Provide Personal Data
Personal data must be provided to the controller in order to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the content of the concluded contract.
Personal data may be processed by the controller for the period necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the concluded contract, or for the period necessary to resolve disputes arising from the concluded contract.
Information for Customers
Company GIVA s.r.o. informs its customers that they have the right to:
- obtain confirmation from the Controller whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed and, if so, have the right to access such personal data and the following information: processing purposes, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients, to whom personal data have been or will be made available, in particular to recipients in third countries or international organizations, the planned period during which personal data will be stored or, if this cannot be determined, the criteria used to determine that period; the deletion of personal data concerning the data subject or the limitation of their processing or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- that the Administrator rectify inaccurate personal data concerning them without undue delay. With regard to the purposes of processing, they have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional declaration.
- that the controller deletes personal data concerning them without undue delay and the controller is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons is given: the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, withdraw the consent and there is no other legal title for their processing;
- that the controller restrict the processing of their personal data if they deny their accuracy for the period of verification by the controller, the processing is unlawful, and the controller asks for deletion to limit their processing; legal claims.
- that the Administrator, at their request, transmit their personal data to another Administrator designated by them.
- object to the processing of my personal data with the Administrator.
- in case of doubt as to whether the controller processes their personal data within the meaning of the aforementioned legal regulations, contact both the controller and the Office for Personal Data Protection
In Kutna Hora 01.09.2019